Products are in good condition, light signs of use.
- Products are in good condition
- Fully tested (see below)
- Factory restored
- Packaged in secure plain box
- Light signs of wear on keyboard and mouse
- Outer casing may have light scratches
- Will have no missing/broken parts
- 12 Months Warranty
- We cannot guarantee battery life
Our Computer Testing Process
We want to give you an accurate grading to all of our refurbished IT Equipment so you know exactly what you are receiving. Please take a moment to browse through our grading system and also our testing procedure.
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive) – We test to see if it can store up to its maximum capacity, and our diagnostic tools checks for errors
- RAM (Memory) – Our diagnostic tools checks for errors.
- Screen (if applicable) – Check for damaged pixels, cracks and damages
- External Drive (if applicable) (CD/DVD Drive) – Test several CD and DVDs to check the drive functions correctly, and if the external drive is writable we also check this
- Keyboard – Check to see if every key is working
- Mouse – check to see its fully operational, Mouse pad left and right click
- Wireless Card (if applicable) – Check that it connects to several wireless connections
- USB Ports – Check to see if different hardware peripherals connect successfully
- VGA Port (if applicable) – Check to see if an external monitor correctly works
- Ethernet Port (if applicable) – Directly plug in a Ethernet cable to test the internet connection
- Cleaning – This is done to a high standard with our professional equipment, please see below the grading process.